1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[CSGO][WIP]De_Ruby (working title)

  • Bourboneer
  • March 30, 2018 at 9:01 PM
  • Bourboneer
    • March 30, 2018 at 9:01 PM
    • #1

    This is the current greybox version of a bomb defusal map I've been working on for a few months now.

    I'm focusing on a layout for competitive play and I think it's starting to take on the proper feel, with some probable layout changes that will need to be changed after further playtesting.

    You can find the map on the workshop here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=1319852470

    Screenshots:

    Spoiler

    When I start working more on detailing, I'm going for a peruvian theme based off some of these reference images:

    Spoiler

    I'll hopefully be scheduling more playtests soon, so hit me up if you'd like to come play!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™