1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Job Postings

CS:GO level designer - Advertising campaign

  • ToK
  • October 10, 2017 at 12:59 PM
  • ToK
    • October 10, 2017 at 12:59 PM
    • #1

    Hi, I work in an advertising agency in Madrid, and we’re looking for CS:GO level designer, and prop modeler for a campaign. If you're interested contact me here or let me know your contact mail.

    Thanks!

  • CuervoSp
    • October 10, 2017 at 3:56 PM
    • #2

    Hi ToK, I'm a level designer looking for something interesting to do. I'm already in a project called "Recovered Operations" but I'm from Spain and I'm living in Madrid so feel free to add me to talk and give me more information about the project.

  • ToK
    • October 10, 2017 at 5:02 PM
    • #3
    Quote from CuervoSp

    1 hour ago, CuervoSp said: Hi ToK, I'm a level designer looking for something interesting to do. I'm already in a project called "Recovered Operations" but I'm from Spain and I'm living in Madrid so feel free to add me to talk and give me more information about the project.

    Hola! Te he contestado por privado :)

    ----------------------

    Hi! I replied you by PM :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™