1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

dm_fetid ~ omai

  • Minos
  • April 23, 2005 at 9:57 PM
  • Crackerjack
    • April 27, 2005 at 4:33 AM
    • #21
    Quote from von*ferret

    too bad its the HL1 engine and you could be making awesome stuff on better engines that can actualy be played.

    Much agreed. This kind of work potential and quality put into a new age engine would produce excellent quality works that will be played by thousands... sinse Fileplanet uploads every good looking map they can find and ramps about it.

  • D3adlode
    • April 27, 2005 at 10:13 AM
    • #22

    Excellent work sir

  • Defrag
    • May 1, 2005 at 12:58 AM
    • #23

    Very nice texture useage and lighting, I love it

  • Minos
    • May 4, 2005 at 6:33 PM
    • #24

    I wasnt able to get it done in time but I'll finish it till weekend probably. For now enjoy this new part~

    [Blocked Image: http://www.leveldesign.com.br/minotauro/images/dm_fetid0019.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.leveldesign.com.br/minotauro/images/dm_fetid0020.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.leveldesign.com.br/minotauro/images/dm_fetid0021.jpg]

  • ReNo
    • May 4, 2005 at 7:01 PM
    • #25

    Wow, thats really impressive use of the original textures. Awesome work

  • hamst3r
    • May 4, 2005 at 11:03 PM
    • #26

    /me pets

    hawt.

  • sensee
    • May 4, 2005 at 11:12 PM
    • #27

    I love it!

    I kinda already got sick of all these city17 textures and stuff, but I never gonna get tired of good ol' black mesa

  • RA7
    • May 4, 2005 at 11:45 PM
    • #28

    YAY Good work, Mino.

  • RD
    • May 5, 2005 at 9:54 AM
    • #29

    ease up on the sharpen filter

  • -Stratesiz-
    • May 5, 2005 at 10:27 AM
    • #30

    Brilliant stuff~

  • st0lve
    • May 5, 2005 at 12:15 PM
    • #31
    Quote from sensee

    I love it!I kinda already got sick of all these city17 textures and stuff, but I never gonna get tired of good ol' black mesa

    truf'.nice work minorrornegro.

  • Schmung
    • May 5, 2005 at 7:01 PM
    • #32

    Wonderful stuff Mino. Two thumbs up!

  • Minos
    • May 5, 2005 at 9:46 PM
    • #33
    Quote from RD

    ease up on the sharpen filter

    eh I dont even have PS here

    Those pics were taken on a 8mb gfx card running on d3d without anti-aliasing, anisotropic filtering etc etc

    WPoly on that room is kinda low, peak of 890 but generally around 500-750.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™