1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

E3 2017

  • -HP-
  • June 10, 2017 at 9:05 PM
  • blackdog
    • June 22, 2017 at 10:15 AM
    • #81
    Quote from 2d-chris

    8 hours ago, 2d-chris said: [ Cut]

    All true. Although I would imagine there is some interest growing for 4k+HDR?

    I mean I got a 1080p tv almost two years ago, after seeing the 4k+HDR demo in the shop, I was thinking I would upgrade.

    I won't as like you say there's no really content, I would be happy enough with games supporting it tho :)

  • -HP-
    • June 23, 2017 at 7:44 AM
    • #82

    Games should tottaly support it and vice versa. It's really striking to see HDR in 4k, when the price goes down a bit and more games support it I see a world where it just becomes standard.

  • ZZZ
    • June 24, 2017 at 12:55 AM
    • #83

    4K in games is missleading. Games have different buffers and content can have multiple different resolutions, such as textures having one resolution and shadows another. Plus, there is the dynamic resolution tech that adjusts resolution according to the load.

  • Sprony
    • June 25, 2017 at 7:54 AM
    • #84
    Quote from blackdog

    On 6/22/2017 at 1:42 AM, blackdog said: There's a proper gameplay video for Hunt

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    I like the first incarnation of this much better. Luckily we have Strange Brigade to fill that void now.

  • -HP-
    • June 29, 2017 at 6:38 PM
    • #85

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™