1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

Trip to Stockholm

  • skdr
  • April 23, 2005 at 5:26 PM
  • st0lve
    • April 25, 2005 at 7:48 PM
    • #21

    Algor come to norway, we got fish and santas.

    I migth take a trip to sweden aswell, Linköping or whatever its called got the sexiest skatepark in the whole northern part of Europe.

  • MrH2o
    • April 27, 2005 at 9:40 AM
    • #22
    Quote from DaanO

    Stockholm looks cool. I'm planning a trip to Sweden in the summer and i might go there for a few days

    Varberg is the place you wanna visit, we have this old fort and nude bath...and offcourse me

  • Grin
    • April 29, 2005 at 3:34 PM
    • #23

    Shit, I can't remember when I last visited the newer parts of Stockholm, every time I go there I go straight to the old parts. Those pics don't quite fit the town somehow, it didn't look like that the last time I visited, maybe too much alcohol.

  • Taylor Swift
    • May 1, 2005 at 10:04 AM
    • #24

    I dont like the city anymore. Its way to small.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™