1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[WIP] de_heritage

  • Lime
  • May 28, 2017 at 11:23 PM
  • Lime
    • May 28, 2017 at 11:23 PM
    • #1

    Hey guys,

    I'm currently working on a defuse map. It will be set in a castle.

    It should turn out to be very distinct from the maps already released in that I'll be going for more of a central/eastern european type of castle and I plan to create a ton of custom assets for it.

    For now I'm focusing on gameplay so let's see where this goes.

    I'll be adding more images soon.

    Starting with the current Top Down Layout:

  • RaLeX
    • May 29, 2017 at 7:27 AM
    • #2

    Layout looks nice

  • Lime
    • May 29, 2017 at 12:59 PM
    • #3

    Thanks. I'm planning to playtest it soon since bots are not helping much anymore.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™