1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Students and Beginners

[CS:GO] de_gaviota [WIP]

  • Millereno
  • May 17, 2017 at 4:55 AM
  • Millereno
    • May 17, 2017 at 4:55 AM
    • #1

    Hi Mapcore

    I've been wanting to make a Counter Strike map for a while know but never had the attention spam or drive to actually finish my levels, however I believe this time I may be closer than ever! The map is set on the coast of spain, where a local tourist destination is nearing completion. The local gangs have had enough and have decided to target is the art gallery in the center and GIGN units have been sent in to ensure that the building is unharmed. If anyone had some feedback on anything alarming they could see or ideas for decoration it'd be much appreciated!

    Also, here is the workshop link for anyone interested

    Overview:

    Spoiler

    Other Screenshots:

    Spoiler


  • Buzzbrad
    • May 17, 2017 at 4:18 PM
    • #2

    I would love to see some of your design documentation. Maybe I am just missing it, but where are the spawn points?

  • Finn
    • May 19, 2017 at 12:42 AM
    • #3

    I like the modern interior design,

    maybe u can add here a boat bridge?

    http://www.mapcore.org/uploads/monthly_2017_05/outside.jpg.4d120739485f7012d0fa302df2fb4bd8.jpg

  • Millereno
    • May 20, 2017 at 11:22 AM
    • #4
    Quote from Buzzbrad

    On 5/18/2017 at 0:48 AM, Buzzbrad said: I would love to see some of your design documentation. Maybe I am just missing it, but where are the spawn points?

    Sorry, I had them on the overview for when you load into the game, and forgot about adding them here!


    As for design documentation I'm not quite sure what you mean, are you asking about some reasoning for my decisions or some photos I looked at for inspiration?

    Quote from Finn

    On 5/19/2017 at 9:12 AM, Finn said: I like the modern interior design,

    maybe u can add here a boat bridge?

    http://www.mapcore.org/uploads/monthly_2017_05/outside.jpg.4d120739485f7012d0fa302df2fb4bd8.jpg

    Thanks! I'll take a look, maybe it could make a good background piece?

  • Millereno
    • May 25, 2017 at 12:27 AM
    • #5

    Update Time! This update has pretty much been me adding lots of models, texturing and other stuff. Check it out!

    Spoiler New B Bombsite

    A Site Changes

    B Main

    I also added this drop down for a fast but risky retake/rotate

    :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™