1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Portfolios

Tudor Gogan - Level & Environment Designer

  • Yokogeri
  • April 20, 2017 at 3:43 PM
  • Yokogeri
    • April 20, 2017 at 3:43 PM
    • #1

    Hey there!

    I've just released my portfolio, which contains work from my Level Design education at The Game Assembly. I mainly aim to advertise myself as a level and environment designer, but have also included a few projects where I showcase my scripting capabilities.

    http://tudorgogan.se/

    Any kind of feedback or critique would be really appreciated!

  • FMPONE
    • April 23, 2017 at 9:18 PM
    • #2

    Your thumbnails seem a little overly dark to me. Titles above the image and logos/branding below the image is probably a smart move.

  • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • November 10, 2017 at 4:01 PM
    • #3

    I'm seeing this a bit late but your portfolio is actually pretty cool. The Thumbnails switching to video is, in fact, awesome and makes it easier to go quickly through your content Yokogeri

    The pages are very well documented. I think it's one of the best documented portfolio I've seen and it's very pleasant!

    Indeed, like FMPONE said, the overall might be a bit too dark. I would good for a softer background to make the pages a bit clearer.

    But great work!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™