1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[Fallout 4] Quincy Yacht Club

  • TheDanAffair
  • November 2, 2016 at 10:05 PM
  • TheDanAffair
    • November 2, 2016 at 10:05 PM
    • #1

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    I was working on this for a while over the summer and forgot to share it here.

    As a native of Massachusetts I was really excited for FO4 to come out and explore places near me and my every day life. I wanted to recreate that same sorta thing by making a place that exists in real life and putting it into the game. So I found out about the Quincy Yacht Club and decided to make my take on what it would be like after the bombs dropped. Raiders have taken over the abandoned place that used to be full of lush and lavish socialites with big ideas and deep pockets. It's now reused by them as a proper gang hang out in the southern regions of the Commonwealth

    Here is an imgur album of some shots of the place and some comparison shots. I tried to get it as real-to-life as possible. It was fun trying to figure out how it was going to work and make it try and fit in there.

    I haven't submitted it as an official mod yet because I have some weird draw distance and render issues I want to fix and the AI pathing isn't perfect, but it's 100% done. Let me know what you guys think!

  • General Vivi
    • November 12, 2016 at 10:16 AM
    • #2

    I actually lived in "Quincy" when working at Irrational Games. This is EXACTLY what it looked like.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 2 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™