1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Portfolios

Alex Kleba - Level Designer

  • Klebouski
  • August 3, 2016 at 12:32 AM
  • Klebouski
    • August 3, 2016 at 12:32 AM
    • #1

    Hey all!

    New to the MAPCORE community and would like to share my portfolio with everyone hopefully get some good feedback and see what I can improve on. I have been in the industry for only around 2 years so I am relatively Junior, but I really want to get past that stage and at least become an Associate, or Assistant Level Designer at my next job.

    Again any suggestions or help is appreciated!


    http://klebouski1.wix.com/alex-kleba---design


    Thanks,

    Alex

  • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • August 3, 2016 at 8:25 AM
    • #2

    Your portfolio is cool and clean, but I really miss one thing one i've skept the home page (That i always find completely useless btw on a portfolio). To me, your name and role should always be at the top of the website so I always know who you are and what you are.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™