1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

De_Quarry [WIP]

  • rosk
  • April 8, 2016 at 12:14 PM
  • rosk
    • October 18, 2016 at 7:04 PM
    • #21

    Spoiler

    Quote from guerilla

    35 minutes ago, guerilla said: I took a look at your map again and found quite a few things, I used your Workshop-Version if this isn't the newest version or these things already have been reported I will delete this comment ^^

    Weird black boxes around the map :

    missing chainlink :

    I was able to get over this fence by climbing that tank :

    missing texture :

    and this stone was clipped with just a box which took away walking space :

    Keep the work up your screenshots look amazing ! :)

    Display More

    Yep this is an old version, I don't actually know what is causing that error with the blackness but I have removed a model from a different game, and I have fixed the lighting from the previous screenshots. I'm pretty sure I compiled with no clips - stupid mistake :P I'm re-doing areas of my map at the moment. Thanks for noticing these bugs, I had no idea

  • gleddez
    • October 22, 2016 at 6:55 PM
    • #22

    I really like the detail. The lighting seems a little bit gloomy though, you might want to consider increasing the lighting strength. The outside-of-map details is very impressive :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™