1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Past Contests
  4. Unreal Tournament Level Design Contest

Epic Games & MapCore's Unreal Tournament Level Design Contest Phase 2 Submissions

  • Sprony
  • April 2, 2016 at 12:09 PM
  • NATO
    • July 4, 2016 at 3:22 PM
    • #21

    Full Name:[/b] Christopher Morris

    Nickname:[/b] NATO_chrisjm

    Map:[/b] DM-Vacant_RC1

    Download[/b]: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1_rN…T3NIalRwWVRSVkU

    Alt Download: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17178202/DM-…owsNoEditor.pak

    (If both of these timeout I can provide a 3rd link via PM, I just don't want the bandwidth on my website to get overloaded)

    Development Thread:[/b] [/b]https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtourname…hread.php?23678[/b]

    MD5: [/b] ec08aa78c73b30d0d4bc3272092d2474

    Dir:[/b] /Game/Maps/DM-Vacant/DM-Vacant_RC1

    I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula ).

    [Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/pPQfQ/b2e35c4bf2.jpg][Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/pPQmZ/e12cb6c5f3.jpg]

  • MauL
    • July 4, 2016 at 5:06 PM
    • #22

    Full Name:[/b] Martin Fay

    Nickname:[/b] MauL

    Map:[/b] DM-Maelstrom_RC1

    Download[/b]:[/b] https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0adL…SmFuaVlsVkRPTFU

    Alternate Download: [/b]https://redirect.mpforums.com/ut4/users/Unre…owsNoEditor.pak [/b]

    I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula ).

  • Squeebo
    • July 4, 2016 at 5:41 PM
    • #23
    • Carsten Booth
    • Squeebo
    • DM-Chasm
    • Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw0uQ…cmhHQTVYYjdOdEU
    • Alternate Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/phehrovtgn6v…Editor.pak?dl=0

    “I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula )."

    My first map on UE4, learned a lot while making this; good times! Cheers for the contest and good luck to everyone.

  • tidu
    • July 4, 2016 at 6:13 PM
    • #24

    [*] Ryan Garis [*] tidu [*] DM-Exo [*] Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0pKh…UkVUb3ZzalFQQU0 [/list] “I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula )."

    I enjoyed the contest a lot! Thanks for hosting it!

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/uRMXetJ.jpg]

  • Mangley
    • July 4, 2016 at 6:47 PM
    • #25

    [*] Name: Lewis Palfrey [*] Nick: Mangley [*] Map: DM-Oxide [*] Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e501lwga45ke…Editor.pak?dl=0 [/list] I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula ).

    This was a really great learning experience, thanks for the contest!

  • MonsOlympus
    • July 4, 2016 at 7:12 PM
    • #26

    [Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/pQ1m0/41e4919a70.jpg]

    [*] Daniel Batten (MonsOlympus) [*] Phobos Moon (aka DM-Phobos3) [*] Download Link (298.43MB) [/list] I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula )


    This is about as good as this one will get for the contest, I know theres so much more I want to improve on and being my first ever game environment Im really pleased with where Im at. Thanks everyone, Ive had fun working on this map so far, its really close to my initial vision and Ive never attempted something quite so ambitious, looking forward to pushing forward on this

  • Rusk
    • July 4, 2016 at 7:28 PM
    • #27

    Name: Łukasz Maj & Sebastian Nowak

    Nickname: Rusk / SN3D

    Map Name: DM-Dome

    Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kutf4g5097jt…Editor.pak?dl=0

    “I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula ).”

  • Mitch Mitchell
    • July 4, 2016 at 7:59 PM
    • #28

    Name: Mitch Mitchell

    Nickname: Mitch Mitchell

    Map Name: "Formidable"

    Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ykydunmx77tq…Editor.pak?dl=0

    “I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula ).”

    As part of this submission, I am including the Level Design Document PDF, as recommended, available here:

    Spoiler

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/s3h0ieby3j8k…cument.pdf?dl=0

  • Sprony
    • July 4, 2016 at 8:05 PM
    • #29

    We have 30 submissions and they are looking very promising. This thread is now locked since the deadline has passed. We've got a lot of work to do and I'll inform everybody on how we're moving forward as soon as possible. Be sure to keep an eye on our forums and social media regarding any updates. For now, relax and take a breather because you deserve it!

    EDIT: I've unlocked the thread and extended the deadline to 23:00 GTM+1. No exceptions after that.

  • Crafty
    • July 4, 2016 at 8:48 PM
    • #30
    • Name: Baxter Broderick
    • Nick: Crafty
    • Map name: DM-Quay
    • “I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula ).
    • Download: https://mega.nz/#!zwlTEJ7C!a6D…cltJjre-JVLfCRQhttps://mega.nz/#!qwdATbLT!Ui6…6cC8nMvZnUYBUaQ

    [Blocked Image: http://i63.tinypic.com/wioy80.png]PS: Due to editor troubles I was unable to build the lighting.

  • Kingcobra
    • July 4, 2016 at 9:12 PM
    • #31

    Sebastiaan van der Aar

    VIOLATER

    DM-NIRVANA

    “I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula ).”o

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/hgyah6tul6hg…Editor.pak?dl=0


    Thx à lot Johnny!!

    I'm posting with my phone so no pictures im sry .

    I'm gonna drink some beers?

  • 2d-chris
    • July 4, 2016 at 10:12 PM
    • #32

    Seriously guys, the creativity shown here is mind blowing, grats to everyone!

  • General Vivi
    • July 5, 2016 at 8:26 AM
    • #33

    Awesome work everyone! Can't wait to dig into these submissions :)

  • FMPONE
    • July 6, 2016 at 11:13 PM
    • #34

    Great work guys!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™