1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[CSGO] Murdertown & Import/Export (RSV2 Remakes)

  • Jacket
  • March 5, 2016 at 11:50 AM
  • Jacket
    • March 5, 2016 at 11:50 AM
    • #1

    A while ago I was asked to remake some maps from Rainbow Six Vegas 2, thought I might as well post them here so you can all see. It's unlikely they'll be updated anymore as they were made/detailed based on already existing levels but I still look back on maps like these and see a number of places I feel I should/could improve (particularly 3d skyboxes, man I hate doing those things), but that can only be a good thing I'm sure :)

    Murdertown on the Workshop

    This one's available as an arms race map and is certainly my preferred of the two, had to make a fair amount of the brushwork into models however due to reaching brush limits D:


    Import/Export Arms Race || Import/Export Demolition

    There are areas of this one I like, but the scale of rooms combined with some of the available props was just ridiculous and made things pretty difficult.

    Let me know what you think, or don't, like I said they probably wont get updated ever again. :P

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™