1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[csgo] Lighting on props broken since Wildfire Update? (+ Possible fix)

  • February 18, 2016 at 4:02 PM
  • 122jimbo
    • March 15, 2016 at 4:07 PM
    • #61
    Quote from Iceberg

    1 hour ago, Iceberg said: hi guys, I just got this tutorial to fix the problem, I followed him step by step and I could fix it.

    http://www.worldofleveldesign.com/categories/csg…fire-update.php

    The parameters in the tutorial were provided was a simple copy and paste. Works perfectly and here it is if you want to know what to copy and paste into the $lights_exe in fast mode:

    -StaticPropLighting -StaticPropSampleScale 0.25 -bounce 2 -noextra -game $gamedir $path\$file

  • Telles Leonardo
    • July 22, 2016 at 5:41 AM
    • #62

    I'm sorry for reviving this topic, but I'm desperate.

    This is happening:

    ....blue and strange shadows.

    What I've tried to do (almost all):

    - I followed the tutorial and models are normal. - I set the parameters correctly. - All entities lights are normal, removed all the names and styles. - Removed and added another light_enviroment. - I fixed all the errors of my map less "Nodraw on terrain surface." - I removed light_directional and nothing happened. - BrightnessScaleHDR is 1. - There are no leaks.


    Someone can help me?

  • JSadones
    • July 22, 2016 at 7:17 PM
    • #63
    Quote from Telles Leonardo

    13 hours ago, Telles Leonardo said: I'm sorry for reviving this topic, but I'm desperate.

    This is happening:

    ....blue and strange shadows.

    What I've tried to do (almost all):

    - I followed the tutorial and models are normal. - I set the parameters correctly. - All entities lights are normal, removed all the names and styles. - Removed and added another light_enviroment. - I fixed all the errors of my map less "Nodraw on terrain surface." - I removed light_directional and nothing happened. - BrightnessScaleHDR is 1. - There are no leaks.


    Someone can help me?

    Display More

    Are you sure you haven't changed any HDR value of any lighting ? Because usually that gives those funky blue shadows.

  • Telles Leonardo
    • July 23, 2016 at 4:17 AM
    • #64
    Quote from JSadones

    8 hours ago, JSadones said: Are you sure you haven't changed any HDR value of any lighting ? Because usually that gives those funky blue shadows.

    I fixed. The problem is one blend texture... dammit... 2 weeks for this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™