1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Starcraft II Legacy of the Void + new website

  • Minos
  • December 8, 2015 at 10:52 PM
  • Minos
    • December 8, 2015 at 10:52 PM
    • #1

    Hey yall!

    Just realized I never posted this stuff here Now that Legacy of the Void is out, I can finally show something I made at Blizzard. Working on Void was a lot of fun and I got to level up a lot as an artist, having the opportunity to work on stuff that I had never worked before. I even did some UI stuff (the Spear of Adun call down overlay and some of its ability cursors for example).

    And I also redesigned my website and added a bunch of new content. Check it out on: http://www.thiagoklafke.com

    Korhal City assets:
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/8WUHAOt.jpg]
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/dEWYqA6.jpg]
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/RM8fz0l.jpg]
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jBgsfgQ.jpg]
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/cr0Fuq0.jpg]
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jBgsfgQ.jpg]

    Korhal Platform Assets:
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/3nUHSBq.jpg]
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/uTmdu0p.jpg]
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/hSvn951.jpg]
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/Cmha831.jpg]
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/pGu4DyI.jpg]
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/7Vy50sU.jpg]

    Moebius Platform:
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/bctUqMG.jpg]

    And some textures just for fun!
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/wdOMgf5.jpg]

    Quote

    Part 2

    Ulnar Gate:[Blocked Image: http://thiagoklafke.com/images/thiagok…_ulnar_gate.jpg][Blocked Image: http://thiagoklafke.com/images/thiagok…lnar_gate02.jpg]Aiur Protoss:[Blocked Image: http://thiagoklafke.com/images/thiagok…skyscrapers.jpg][Blocked Image: http://thiagoklafke.com/images/thiagok…r_buildings.jpg][Blocked Image: http://thiagoklafke.com/images/thiagok…ur_platform.jpg]Shakuras:[Blocked Image: http://thiagoklafke.com/images/thiagok…akuras_gate.jpg][Blocked Image: http://thiagoklafke.com/images/thiagok…s_buildings.jpg][Blocked Image: http://thiagoklafke.com/images/thiagok…ras_pyramid.jpg]Slayn:[Blocked Image: http://thiagoklafke.com/images/thiagok…v_slayn_pit.jpg][Blocked Image: http://thiagoklafke.com/images/thiagok…ffbuildings.jpg][Blocked Image: http://thiagoklafke.com/images/thiagok…ayn_statues.jpg][Blocked Image: http://thiagoklafke.com/images/thiagok…_slayn_ramp.jpg]Endion Tileset:[Blocked Image: http://thiagoklafke.com/images/thiagok…ion_tileset.jpg][Blocked Image: http://thiagoklafke.com/images/thiagok…ndion_rocks.jpg]"The Void"[Blocked Image: http://thiagoklafke.com/images/thiagok…id_crystals.jpg][Blocked Image: http://thiagoklafke.com/images/thiagok…v_void_rock.jpg]

  • 2d-chris
    • December 8, 2015 at 11:29 PM
    • #2

    So good, don't think I've seen such polished and consistent art in any other game to be honest, legacy of the void was off the charts for me, so good.

  • ShockaPop
    • December 9, 2015 at 6:13 AM
    • #3

    Mmmm.. such nice looking assets you have made there.:fap:

    Also, I still haven't bought this game. Need to fix this problem ASAP!

  • Mazy
    • December 9, 2015 at 9:56 AM
    • #4

    Absolutely gorgeous stuff dude, love the new site too~~~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™