1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[WIP] de_sunday

  • Gap
  • December 8, 2015 at 5:44 PM
  • Gap
    • December 8, 2015 at 5:44 PM
    • #1

    In September 2015 I asked about the pros and cons of a small map. Two months ago I was finally able to release the first dev build of my first map: de_sunday. Even though I did lots of playtesting together with friends, I was not able to play matches with more than 5 vs 5 players.

    Well, have a look at the current workshop version:

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=526524438


    Important: I am not a good designer - neither my texture creating skills nor my 3d modeling as well as my abilities to create a unique style are that good. If you think you can help me, I would love to work with you! Just contact me!


    Quote

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/RY0RIEu.png]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/S8jtkLe.jpg]

    Quote

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/fBob6gy.jpg]

    Quote

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/j3Z3t3r.png][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/GFT9Kdi.jpg]

  • raigeki
    • December 8, 2015 at 7:58 PM
    • #2

    Looks really cool! :)
    I will test the map and give you some more feedback!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™