1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[Help] point_devshot_camera not working

  • Quotingmc
  • November 24, 2015 at 6:10 PM
  • Quotingmc
    • November 24, 2015 at 6:10 PM
    • #1

    I followed the tutorial on the wiki page but no folder was made or screenshots taken. I have tried before with similar results. Is this a general issue for cs:go or just me. I know skybex used them on cs_cruise.

    Page from wiki: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Point_devshot_camera

  • jackophant
    • November 25, 2015 at 5:51 PM
    • #2

    Help Mr @Skybex!

  • Quotingmc
    • November 25, 2015 at 7:35 PM
    • #3
    Quote from jackophant

    Help Mr @Skybex!

    You are our only hope!

  • Skybex
    • November 26, 2015 at 8:42 AM
    • #4

    Hey, need a bit more info. When you compile does the map load and cycle through all the different camera positions? Have you gave all the cameras unique names? Are you using the compile settings the tutorial gives you?

  • Quotingmc
    • November 26, 2015 at 4:43 PM
    • #5
    Quote from Skybex

    Hey, need a bit more info. When you compile does the map load and cycle through all the different camera positions? Have you gave all the cameras unique names? Are you using the compile settings the tutorial gives you?

    When I compile I get nothing different to usual, all 8 ish cameras have unique names and I added -makedevshots to the box in the compile.

  • Skybex
    • November 26, 2015 at 10:08 PM
    • #6

    Into what box? is it the simple compile or expert compile dialog box you are using? When I was doing the dev shots I compiled the map as normal, then had a new compile set that just runs the game with -makedevshots.

  • Quotingmc
    • November 27, 2015 at 6:54 AM
    • #7
    Quote from Skybex

    Into what box? is it the simple compile or expert compile dialog box you are using? When I was doing the dev shots I compiled the map as normal, then had a new compile set that just runs the game with -makedevshots.

    I will try this

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™