1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Some staff organisation changes

  • Thrik
  • November 19, 2015 at 4:56 PM
  • tomm
    • November 21, 2015 at 11:31 PM
    • #21
    Quote from Bodd Jonar

    Off topic, but did you guys change something with the website, can't find a way to link certain comments anymore.

    in the top right corner is a button that gives you the link to the post, then you just paste it in your comment and it should automatically generate a link to the post, like so:

  • Bodd Jonar
    • November 21, 2015 at 11:38 PM
    • #22

    Nothing there for me anymore, looks like this https://gyazo.com/1019ac9142dbb596749403591b9417d0

  • tomm
    • November 21, 2015 at 11:54 PM
    • #23

    weird, this is what I see

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/m9IxKHc.jpg]

  • Bodd Jonar
    • November 22, 2015 at 12:05 AM
    • #24

    I turned off adblock and now I see it, weird, since I have had adblock since forever.

  • Quotingmc
    • November 23, 2015 at 4:48 PM
    • #25

    In the contact methods section of member profiles can one of the slots be for steam username/link . maybe I am just out of the loop but I haven't even heard of a few of them and I don't think many people use Yahoo or MSN:


  • FMPONE
    • November 23, 2015 at 8:22 PM
    • #26
    Quote from Quotingmc

    In the contact methods section of member profiles can one of the slots be for steam username/link . maybe I am just out of the loop but I haven't even heard of a few of them and I don't think many people use Yahoo or MSN:


    Good point.

    Let's see what other suggestions you guys can come up with !

  • Vaya
    • November 24, 2015 at 1:35 PM
    • #27

    I was thinking something along the lines of a monthly spotlight-

    • Staff choose a project out of 3D or completed works
    • Sprony could do a mini-interview about the direction of the project, planning etc etc
    • Fmpone posts it on reddit
    • ???
    • Page views

    I know these have been done in the past infrequently but applying a bit of structure and consistency with output will give people reasons to come back to the site more often.

  • El_Exodus
    • November 24, 2015 at 1:47 PM
    • #28

    Monthly spotlight sounds cool! Vaya

    What also would be a nice feature, is the possibility to submit articles. I think i found something like this already, but it seemed to be no longer active? You could display them in a seperate sidebar window as "Guest articles" after doing a quality control.

  • st0lve
    • November 26, 2015 at 4:31 AM
    • #29
    Quote from dux

    Does the server get an extra Hamster too?

    just go to xhamster :???:


    I want my own dungeon with signatures. I want the old Posty signatures.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™