1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

  • Sjonsson
  • September 10, 2015 at 2:14 PM
  • Sjonsson
    • September 10, 2015 at 2:14 PM
    • #1

    I just shat my pants.

    I really hope the fights are long lasting, so it's more about macro management than micro reflexes like in SC2. Gonna spend a lot of hours customizing those ships.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • arhurt
    • September 10, 2015 at 7:02 PM
    • #2

    Yeah me too.

    To me however that heavy/busy oldschool user interface really detracts from the space experience. I wish they do something more like Homeworld with more screenspace for pretty graphics.

  • Sjonsson
    • September 13, 2015 at 10:04 PM
    • #3

    Yeah I can see what you mean, I guess I like it so much cause I've played tons and tons of WC3 and SC2. More screenspace is nice but I'd rather have all info upfront without having to click side-menus. Maybe that'd be possible without taking all that space.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™