1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

WWII Stealth Game Modder Looking For 3D Texture Artists

  • Liz Shaw
  • September 5, 2015 at 3:37 PM
  • Liz Shaw
    • September 5, 2015 at 3:37 PM
    • #1

    Hello,

    I am a modder for a WWII stealth game called Death to Spies. I am currently looking for 3D texture artists who are willing to help me out with making some historically authentic German, Soviet, British and American uniforms. Anyone interested, please reply to this thread, or you can contact me at either http://[email protected] or [email protected].

    Thank you for your time.

  • Liz Shaw
    • September 20, 2015 at 7:45 AM
    • #2

    Still looking for anyone who will work for free!

  • Liz Shaw
    • October 7, 2015 at 12:58 PM
    • #3

    Still looking for anyone who will work for free!

  • Liz Shaw
    • November 17, 2015 at 6:44 AM
    • #4

    Still looking for anyone who will work for free!

  • clankill3r
    • November 17, 2015 at 9:15 PM
    • #5

    You should really provide more info if you want to interest people.

  • Liz Shaw
    • November 18, 2015 at 2:55 AM
    • #6

    An artist from Russia made various reskins of existing German uniforms found in the Death to Spies series, to make them historically authentic Wehrmacht Heer uniforms (as well as various vehicles and other stuff). Some of these were used by his Belarusian friend in his revamp of the first level of the first game. I've been making a lot of improvements to his mod ever since, but by that time the artist has somehow decided to stop doing anymore. I've been reskinning uniforms, but it's very limited, mostly just copying and pasting layers, using the clone stamp tool. I've been struggling to find a more professional artist for years. Had some luck on The Dark Mod forums, but he doesn't visit often. So I'm taking the advice of another artist on that forum and asking for help on PolyCount and MapCore.

    I'll post some pictures soon. I'm asking those who are willing to help me for free. You will be given credit. Please help me out. Thank you!

  • Liz Shaw
    • December 6, 2015 at 8:25 AM
    • #7

    Here are some of the skins made by Andrew "mok" Mokretsov for MoTmod 1.11. I'll upload some of the skins I made soon.


  • Liz Shaw
    • December 12, 2015 at 2:48 PM
    • #8

    Here's some of my work. As you can see, I'm not much of an artist compared to mok. The uniform colors are from the vanilla game, and I had to copy the epaulettes, sleeve insignia and belt buckle from other skins. The sleeve eagle and some of the collar insignia were taken from images found on the internet. I had trouble shortening the collar insignia, which is why you can see the stars are barely fitting because the lines make up most of the patch. I cannot add medals and decorations to any of the skins. Once again, can anybody help me out please?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™