1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

I can play games again.

  • JynxDaddy
  • March 31, 2005 at 8:47 AM
  • JynxDaddy
    • March 31, 2005 at 8:47 AM
    • #1

    As some of you knew, I couldn't play games, my graphics card was gay and I had to sit on irc all day.

    But thanks to Artic Coolings ATI Silencer, I CAN PLAY GAMES AGAIN!!!

    I can finish VTM:Bloodlines, I can install BiA, I can play all the games I used to play!

    The ATI silencer.. Is the greatest thing ever made, and It only cost 30 bucks Shame on ati for having such a crappy stock cooler for such an expensive card, My under load temps are lower than my stock idle temps.

    I suggest you all get one, they are silent and l33t.

  • OL
    • March 31, 2005 at 9:01 AM
    • #2

    what temps do you get now?

  • jayrabbit
    • March 31, 2005 at 9:44 AM
    • #3

    I agree. The silencer is the best cooler ever (besides water cooling)

    My Geforce 6800gt used to be at 90°C when loaded. With the silencer it is at 35°C idle and 45°C loaded. That's quite a difference!

  • Fullauto
    • March 31, 2005 at 2:23 PM
    • #4

    Got one myself. Sex on a stick

  • von*ferret
    • March 31, 2005 at 4:48 PM
    • #5

    /me huggles his new computer. love it to death, now to go buy vampires and bia to represent mapcore.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™