1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[WIP]DE_HighTide

  • DwarfOverlord
  • July 27, 2015 at 12:29 PM
  • DwarfOverlord
    • July 27, 2015 at 12:29 PM
    • #1

    High Tide, previously de_storage is a map I made. Thanks very much to everyone for playtesting over at r/globaloffensive and thanks everyone for entering in the contest, your maps look awesome :). It'll be hard for Valve to choose some maps for the next operation with so many good maps coming out.

    Obviously, if there's anything wrong with the map please point it out and I'll consider fixing it/changing it. I'd find information on places I should clip especially useful so people can't chuck the bomb out of the playable area. Thanks.

    [Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/jTDCY/a25ba19071.png]

    Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=509038218


    Screenshot

  • jackophant
    • July 27, 2015 at 12:47 PM
    • #2

    Couldn't think of a more original name?

    I'm not sure how I feel about those pillars either and the road system around them, doesn't feel natural. On the whole it looks quite good, but a lot of areas feel quite bare, just large exposed area of brickwork.

    It also looks like you've used a (white brick) wall texture on the floor which looks wrong, but I can't tell you anymore about the location as I can't place it on the overlay.

    What have used as a reference and what are the timings like? Got an overview with "bot_show_battlefront 1" enabled?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™