1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

New italian indie horror THE WARDEN

  • Giulia Sorrentino
  • July 11, 2015 at 1:03 PM
  • Giulia Sorrentino
    • July 11, 2015 at 1:03 PM
    • #1

    Hello guys!
    I'm new here . I am a novice developer and I just put my first game on Steam Greenlight .
    I would like to know what you think

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=478242545

    Leave feedback and voted directly on the Steam page.
    P.S. I'm not looking for Like but honest feedback . Also No are welcome

  • tomm
    • July 11, 2015 at 1:52 PM
    • #2

    Hello,

    this might come out a little harsh.. but to me this is just like any other indie 'horror' game, there's nothing we haven't seen before, it's all just too cliché.

    I wish people would try and mess with the player in different ways than just darkness and scary sounds/monsters :(

    there's so many options these days with all the awesome tech available.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™