1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[WIP] cs_coup

  • UnknownPredator
  • July 1, 2015 at 6:39 PM
  • UnknownPredator
    • July 1, 2015 at 6:39 PM
    • #1

    Set in an European embassy located in London, Terrorists decided to raid the embassy and take hostages. Inspiration comes from various capitol buildings, clean buildings, and other dirty modern architecture.

    The layout showcases a very big mid area which has good vertical combat and offers many strategical chokes and angles. The layout is not finished yet, but will hopefully be done soon, I'm hopefully going to be play testing this map as soon as I got that part down.

    I've only got a few pictures to show, which are still wip, and the rest are unfinished parts of the map.

    Pardon the "Instagram" esque pictures lol

    "Squeaky Door" offers a narrow hold with the option to wall bang through the plywood

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/3KH6IpT.jpg]

    "Balcony Mid" offers an area for people to peek above the building, and offers cover allowing you to peek and hold corners.

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/yATOI4Y.jpg]

    "Balcony Long" The deadliest part of the map, offers control but is hard to get past without the help of teammates because of the angles that you have to cover

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/cTiAhgy.jpg]

    I don't have a workshop link yet, but I will as soon as I finish the layout. Thanks for your time

    Special thanks to : Jebus, Mendaxyz, Invalid Nick, and Vaya

  • Radu
    • July 2, 2015 at 2:31 PM
    • #2

    Get rid of that pointless image blur.

  • jackophant
    • July 2, 2015 at 5:48 PM
    • #3

    I'm concerned for you that you are showing us these detailed shots, but without a completed layout? It's completed the other way around as it takes longer to correct mistakes when everything is more detailed.

    And as already mentioned, I'm sure the images would've looked much better without any effects.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™