1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Warhammer 40k: The Eternal Crusade

  • AkatsukiUK
  • May 24, 2015 at 3:31 PM
  • AkatsukiUK
    • May 24, 2015 at 3:31 PM
    • #1

    Hey all,

    Couldn't find a post about this, but wanted to know how many of you have bought a pre-order pack to be a founder on this.

    https://www.eternalcrusade.com/

    I signed up a little while ago and if anyone wants some bonus rogue trader points just enter this referral code when you checkout a founder pack on the store page .

    EC-MRTFIER2W3NBK

    Going with the Dark Angels as my main character, unless the Salamanders make an appearance.

  • Chrillen
    • May 26, 2015 at 11:00 AM
    • #2

    I bought it some time ago, but I haven't really checked it out since and I have little interest in early access so far.


    I heard a couple of key developers left, which sucks. Still, I hope the investment pays off.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™