1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[CS:GO][WiP]de_unity[Greybox]

  • Muffin
  • March 10, 2015 at 4:12 AM
  • Muffin
    • March 15, 2015 at 11:27 PM
    • #21

    Sadly, I think I am going to abandon the project. My creation process was greatly flawed, I didn't have photo references and didn't build the map according to the theme, and I didn't even have a set theme yet. I am sorry guys for letting you down but I am going to restart with something new and I will have a clear idea of the theme!

    I will try to get a download link of the map to edit ASAP in case you wanted to edit it .

  • unremarkable player
    • March 16, 2015 at 12:43 PM
    • #22

    No reason to quit the project, best thing you can do is continue working on it and learn new skills. The more you do, the more you learn. There wasn't anything wrong with the map or the brushwork, so keep at it!


    Photo references are always good if you want to tie your design to something real world, but last I checked surf maps and aim maps aren't tied to anything

  • Muffin
    • March 16, 2015 at 3:05 PM
    • #23
    Quote from unremarkable player

    No reason to quit the project, best thing you can do is continue working on it and learn new skills. The more you do, the more you learn. There wasn't anything wrong with the map or the brushwork, so keep at it!

    Photo references are always good if you want to tie your design to something real world, but last I checked surf maps and aim maps aren't tied to anything

    . I feel really sorry for letting you down, but I just can't seem to edge the map towards a good theme. The closet thing is plaster office walls, but the walls are really high and don't really work out. I think I am just going to restart with a better theme.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™