1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Snowsports (also known as 'how to spend all your money very quickly')

  • Vaya
  • February 25, 2015 at 12:44 PM
  • Vaya
    • February 25, 2015 at 12:44 PM
    • #1

    There's at least 3 snowboarders on here so I think a topic would get some attention


    How to destroy on a swallowtail

  • Jord
    • February 27, 2015 at 5:38 PM
    • #2

    Would love to get in to snowboarding but I live in just about the worst country for it. It would cost a fortune.

  • Thrik
    • February 27, 2015 at 5:48 PM
    • #3

    Always been curious about doing it, then I remember I like my bones not being broken into pieces.

  • El_Exodus
    • February 27, 2015 at 6:52 PM
    • #4
    Quote from Thrik

    Always been curious about doing it, then I remember I like my bones not being broken into pieces.


    I didn't manage it to break my bones, yet Although i'm not really boarding carefully.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™