1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Services

Music Composer/Producer Available

  • sdjknights
  • February 23, 2015 at 4:53 PM
  • sdjknights
    • February 23, 2015 at 4:53 PM
    • #1

    Hi

    My name is Sam Knights and I am a composer/producer looking for projects to work on. I studied Classical Music at Leeds College of Music, where I won the Composition Award, but that doesn't mean I'm a pompous classical musician; I have extensive experience with pop and rock bands too, so I am good at making almost any kind of music.

    If you want to hear examples of my music, visit http://%7boption%7d - the most relevant music for you will be under the Soundtrack/Ambient subcategory, but feel free to explore the rest of the site.

    Can't wait to hear from some of you and get to work.

    Sam
    [email protected]

  • sdjknights
    • March 27, 2015 at 1:47 PM
    • #2

    Hey there all


    Just wanted to let you know I'm still available and looking for work. I've got new tunes up on my website, so go have a look


    Regards

  • sdjknights
    • April 16, 2015 at 4:00 PM
    • #3

    Hey there


    Just want you to know I'm still looking for projects to work on. Get in touch for more details


    Sam

  • sdjknights
    • May 15, 2015 at 1:50 PM
    • #4

    Hi

    My name is Sam Knights and I am a composer/producer looking for projects to work on. I studied Classical Music at Leeds College of Music, where I won the Composition Award, but that doesn't mean I'm a pompous classical musician; I have extensive experience with pop and rock bands too, so I am good at making almost any kind of music.

    If you want to hear examples of my music, visit [email protected]

  • Thrik
    • May 15, 2015 at 1:58 PM
    • #5

    Just a friendly reminder that one thread in our services forum is sufficient, so I've merged them together.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™