1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

What's in your Wallet?

  • Mako
  • March 12, 2005 at 2:47 AM
  • skdr
    • March 16, 2005 at 9:03 PM
    • #41

    Here's my wallet:

    [Blocked Image: http://img54.exs.cx/img54/5342/wallet2py.jpg]

  • The Postman
    • March 16, 2005 at 9:51 PM
    • #42

    My wallet is a condom.

  • kleinluka
    • March 16, 2005 at 10:58 PM
    • #43
    Quote from RD

    What the ...? No condoms?

    I dont have time for women

  • skdr
    • March 16, 2005 at 11:01 PM
    • #44
    Quote from kleinluka

    I dont have time for women

    Go to:

    Filters>Add Time>Women

  • xRYqX7pY2Kko2YBOCL
    • March 16, 2005 at 11:13 PM
    • #45

    Rofl ! That made me really laugh.

  • RD
    • March 17, 2005 at 12:29 PM
    • #46
    Quote from kleinluka

    What the ...? No condoms?

    I dont have time for women

    Mr big shot

  • ReNo
    • March 17, 2005 at 1:15 PM
    • #47

    Errr, nothing very interesting really

    - Some crappy Headworx wallet (never liked the company, but it was a gift and my old one was getting scabby)

    - Uni ID card

    - Uni lab access swipe card

    - 02 top up card

    - 1 condom (was 2 until last week...when I lost one)

    - Bank card

    - Provisional Drivers License (ie. "I'm old enough to drink" card)

    - GAME reward card

    - Virgin "addict" card (some special offer thingy)

    - £5 Virgin voucher (what I've earnt from my addict card so far)

    - £5 note

    - £3.80 change

    - My housekey (I always used to forget this when I traveled home, so I now keep it in my wallet permanently)

    Be excited! On other days, It can have an optional Young Person's Railcard, and, on a good day, it sees as much as £20 of money I haven't earned!

  • kleinluka
    • March 17, 2005 at 2:53 PM
    • #48
    Quote from RD

    What the ...? No condoms?

    I dont have time for women

    Mr big shot

    add_sarcasmdetector RD 1

  • Duff-e
    • March 22, 2005 at 12:32 AM
    • #49

    do you carry around 2 cents so you can be clever and tell people to ask for your "two cents"

    you're fucking gay

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 7 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™