1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

New Job

  • Kedhrin
  • March 11, 2005 at 5:53 PM
  • JynxDaddy
    • March 30, 2005 at 8:46 AM
    • #21

    ewwww midway D; Only midway games I remember are basketball games for the n64.... But I'm sure you will make Midway a household name Zaph!

  • FrieChamp
    • March 30, 2005 at 11:04 AM
    • #22

    Zappy's back~

    Midway eh? Unreal engine 3 perhaps?

  • PhilipK
    • March 30, 2005 at 7:52 PM
    • #23

    cool as hell dude.

    finally

    my best wishes.

  • DelaZ
    • March 31, 2005 at 4:08 PM
    • #24

    Congrats I think I know your art director.. say hi to mike (may) from DelaZ from Insurgency.

  • von*ferret
    • March 31, 2005 at 4:51 PM
    • #25

    I think I saw your game in some magazine Congtrats

  • Evert
    • March 31, 2005 at 6:06 PM
    • #26

    Congrats ~

  • Mazy
    • March 31, 2005 at 8:15 PM
    • #27

    gratz d00d~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™