1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Services

Music Composer, Producer, & Guitarist - Available

  • ernzo
  • December 10, 2014 at 10:41 AM
  • ernzo
    • December 10, 2014 at 10:41 AM
    • #1

    Hello, I'm Ernest Soler, a Composer, Producer, and Session Guitarist from Barcelona, Spain. Here's a little resume/introduction, for if you ever need someone of my profile for any job, or to collaborate in any project.. I have a home studio, so I can work remotely as a Composer, Producer or Session Guitarist. I offer the highest level of attention, dedication and quality i can provide, so I'm only interested in paid jobs, thank you! To know more, please check my website: [email protected], or by phone (+34)633 593 062ernestsoler.info // soundcloud.com/ernzo Thank you for your time; I look forward to hearing from you!!

  • ernzo
    • July 14, 2017 at 10:27 PM
    • #2

    Up(Date!!)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™