1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

GDC Europe 2014

  • knj
  • June 20, 2014 at 12:48 PM
  • knj
    • June 20, 2014 at 12:48 PM
    • #1

    http://www.gdceurope.com/

    So who is planning to be there ? If there's a big mapcore crew, I'm in

  • Sentura
    • June 21, 2014 at 5:55 PM
    • #2

    Would love to but I don't think I'll have neither time nor cash...

  • knj
    • June 21, 2014 at 6:35 PM
    • #3

    As i see it, mapcore doesn't give a shit about GCD E

  • spence
    • June 21, 2014 at 7:34 PM
    • #4

    I wanted to go (and also to gamescom) but even the student pass is a bit pricey for my likes. Maybe by next year I'll have saved up enough to afford it

  • Nysuatro
    • June 23, 2014 at 1:56 PM
    • #5

    I used to go when living in Europe. When a country was just an hour drive away. Man Canada is big

  • Jonny-Higgins
    • July 30, 2014 at 7:45 PM
    • #6

    I know I haven't been here long, but I'll be at GDC-Europe and Gamescom for a few meetings. Wouldn't mind meeting up for drinks if anyone is around.

  • penE
    • August 7, 2014 at 2:26 PM
    • #7

    Is anyone going to gamescom as well? I'm there from tuesday to friday, if some corians wants to meet up for a beer .

  • e-freak
    • August 7, 2014 at 3:56 PM
    • #8

    yepp, as said on facebook, will be there

  • Vilham
    • August 7, 2014 at 4:30 PM
    • #9

    Would of liked to, but am on holiday next week.


    And no idea about GDC, I would like to go but totally depends on timing atm.

  • Nysuatro
    • August 7, 2014 at 4:46 PM
    • #10

    You should all come to SIggraph

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™