1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Services

Chris Shilts - Web Developer

  • Chris Shilts
  • April 3, 2014 at 5:22 PM
  • Chris Shilts
    • April 3, 2014 at 5:22 PM
    • #1

    [Blocked Image: http://chrisshilts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/mobile-e1396459387418.png]


    So, after years of dreaming about it, you finally managed to get your awesome game ready for release upon an unsuspecting populace. That’s great!


    There is just one small problem. You don’t have a website! Woe unto the developers who plan to spread the word about their awesome game without the assistance of a website. Their hair shall fall out from stress. Their legs shall atrophy from lack of use, and their shall backs ache from sitting. Their bellies shall grow fat, and their smell shall be revolting to the opposite sex!


    I’m so happy you found this thread Developer. I can spare you the trauma that is building a website (or the divine retribution for not having one). You need not destroy your computer, or endlessly crack your skull on a wall trying to figure out why the damn pixels won’t move where you are frantically trying to tell them to go at the last fracking minute!


    Since you are in the industry I would very much like to build websites for, I’ll give you a 50% discount if you let me put my logo at the bottom of the pages I build for you. This means you’re practically getting me for minimum wage!

    Now here are some other great reasons you should hire me to build your game’s website:

    • Your time would be much better used developing the game you are passionate about, not trying to figure out why the damn layout is broken;
    • You can get a custom, cross-browser, responsive design- that’s right, I said custom;
    • Or if you’re really on a budget, I can work with some boring template;
    • Your site can span several platforms such as forums, blogs, and Wiki’s, while maintaining a consistent user experience.
    • Because Darth Vader needed Storm Troopers to do the shooting, so he could use his precious time to force-choke his generals (Don’t you want to be like Lord Vader?);
    • I love Video Games! Seriously, if I like your game, that means I’m that much more passionate about making the best damn website I can for you. Not having to collect cans down by the Marina would be nice too.

    So, if you've read this far, you might like to see some of the sites I have made. Here's a short list:


    http://www.theintercooler.com/

    http://waterlineband.com/

    Star Fox Fansite

    Thanks for reading, I hope you where entertained

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™