1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Kung Fury

  • syver
  • December 26, 2013 at 9:35 PM
  • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • June 1, 2015 at 1:04 PM
    • #21
    Quote from Vorontsov

    The scenes where the Germans speak Swedish with some false German twist are pretty fucking funny

    Yeah Yeah....


    #nobodycanunderstandthiswhilewhatchingthemovieifyouarenotswedishorgerman

  • jackophant
    • June 1, 2015 at 4:31 PM
    • #22

    I really enjoyed it. I probably wouldn't watch it again, and I'm glad it was free, but I had a good chuckle the whole way through.

    [Blocked Image: http://media.giphy.com/media/IMSq59ySKydYQ/giphy.gif]

    "It's almost like we finish each others..."

    "balls"

    I put it on the same sort of comedy as anchorman or napoleon dynamite, where I'm a little bemused watching it, but will quote it with friends later for a giggle.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™