1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

GDC 2014

  • ChopperDave
  • November 11, 2013 at 10:23 PM
  • ChopperDave
    • November 11, 2013 at 10:23 PM
    • #1

    http://www.gdconf.com/

    Early registration is now open. Who's going this year?

  • Nysuatro
    • November 12, 2013 at 12:00 AM
    • #2

    I am going to do my best to go again.

  • -HP-
    • November 12, 2013 at 12:20 AM
    • #3

    Something tells me this year I wont be able to make it either...


    Although, if you guys wanna do something cool, I might be able to hop on a plane for a weekend over there, I fucking love SF anyway.

  • Sentura
    • November 12, 2013 at 1:03 AM
    • #4

    Tempting... I'll see what happens

  • sprunghunt
    • March 10, 2014 at 3:24 AM
    • #5

    I am going to be there as I live in the area

  • FrieChamp
    • March 10, 2014 at 9:43 AM
    • #6

    As announced on facebook earlier this month, I'm going to be there. Furyo as well. Let me know if andybody else would like to meet up!

  • knj
    • March 10, 2014 at 2:12 PM
    • #7

    Not me this year, but I hope we can make a mapcore drinking party at GDC Europe this year

  • Czoolz
    • March 10, 2014 at 8:48 PM
    • #8

    Ill be in attendance! Really excited!

  • Setin
    • March 11, 2014 at 7:58 PM
    • #9

    I will be there! First time going.

  • -HP-
    • March 12, 2014 at 3:54 PM
    • #10

    I'm starting to really regret not having pushed to go this year... :/

  • Furyo
    • March 12, 2014 at 9:21 PM
    • #11

    I'll be there too Very much looking forward to it

  • Furyo
    • March 16, 2014 at 11:45 AM
    • #12

    So we're not doing any kind of Mapcore get together this year? The first year I can make it, and I won't see your ugly mugs....

  • channie
    • March 16, 2014 at 12:53 PM
    • #13

    Going too, but sadly leaving tuesday night. Will you attend LD in a day Furyo?

  • Sentura
    • March 16, 2014 at 1:08 PM
    • #14
    Quote from knj

    Not me this year, but I hope we can make a mapcore drinking party at GDC Europe this year

    Definitely thinking of euro gdc, but we'll see.

  • Furyo
    • March 16, 2014 at 6:31 PM
    • #15

    Landing on tuesday night, so it doesn't look like we'll make it Sylvain

  • cashed
    • March 16, 2014 at 6:40 PM
    • #16

    I'll be going! Super excited.

  • ChopperDave
    • March 17, 2014 at 1:33 AM
    • #17

    I get in Tuesday night as well.

  • Setin
    • March 23, 2014 at 5:30 PM
    • #18

    Just got back from GDC last night. It was awesome. Got to present my game Hymn of the Sands at the Intel University Showcase too. Talked to a lot of great people and got some good connections. Looking forward to doing it again next year.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™