1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Portfolios

Arthur Bobany - Game designer

  • arhurt
  • July 2, 2013 at 4:26 AM
  • arhurt
    • July 2, 2013 at 4:26 AM
    • #1

    Hi guys!

    I don't have exceptionally awesome artwork to display, but I'm very proud of the work I have done so far. If you have the time, please take a look at my current portfolio and let me know of ways I could improve it.

    I'm not looking for anything at the moment. As soon as I have some time I'll try to finish a couple articles about the levels of Ballistic and some other interesting features of the game and post it up, but for the moment, this is what I have to show.

    http://www.arthurbobany.com/

    Thanks for your time! Mapcore rules and I tie a lot of my achievements so far to lurking about the place!

  • Furyo
    • July 2, 2013 at 7:45 PM
    • #2

    Love your work man. Always have. I still miss working together in Brazil...

  • ElectroSheep
    • July 3, 2013 at 3:32 PM
    • #3

    Aerospace !!!


    I remember when you joined our server when we were testing one of the first beta Trully inspiring work.

  • Kinky
    • July 3, 2013 at 4:09 PM
    • #4

    You made aerospace and lil' chew chew. Have an infinite amount of cookies.

  • arhurt
    • July 3, 2013 at 6:57 PM
    • #5

    Furyo I miss those days, I was completely clueless about the industry by large!


    And 3Dnj, I'm glad that my work had inspired you way back then. I can say that the roles have now been reversed! Just yesterday I was wandering around Museum on CS and showing it to the other guys here at work as reference!


    Thanks for the cookies, Kinky!


    Thanks guys, I'm happy to be part of this industry and I can't wait to have you try out our game in (hopefully) a few days.

  • KungFuSquirrel
    • July 4, 2013 at 4:17 AM
    • #6

    Just a heads up, I have Chrome with cookies disabled by default and I get a blank page - not sure what's afoot; it might just be my computer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™