1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Post your gaming room

  • Thrik
  • June 3, 2013 at 2:53 PM
  • Buddy
    • June 9, 2013 at 5:25 PM
    • #61
    Quote

    ' timestamp='1370580698' post='334370']Alright, as promised.

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/F4Y8VfS.jpg]

    Poor table

  • blackdog
    • June 10, 2013 at 10:42 AM
    • #62
    Quote from KungFuSquirrel

    [rich shelf]

    My shelf is not so rich, but I see we kinda put games the same way, showing off the covers

    I have a small space so I only put my favs sideways.

    Quote from AlexM

    [room]

    OT: btw if you can find the Novi chocolate cream, i suggest you that, it's of much much better quality.

  • KungFuSquirrel
    • June 10, 2013 at 2:29 PM
    • #63
    Quote from blackdog

    My shelf is not so rich, but I see we kinda put games the same way, showing off the covers

    I have a small space so I only put my favs sideways.

    Yeah, same here. Every one of those squares is packed full behind the "featured" games in front. It's a beefy collection

  • Nysuatro
    • June 10, 2013 at 2:33 PM
    • #64

    But Half Life 2 is at the bottom. Why KunfuSquirrel, why ..... ?

  • General Vivi
    • June 21, 2013 at 4:54 AM
    • #65

    Not much, just a table from target and a keyboard mouse. Checking out everyone's setups makes me super jelly. I'll update this when I fix my current situation.

    Felt like I should post since I just got my new sweet computer

  • KungFuSquirrel
    • June 21, 2013 at 5:45 AM
    • #66
    Quote from Nysuatro

    But Half Life 2 is at the bottom. Why KunfuSquirrel, why ..... ?

    Just the way I sort the large collector's edition boxes; they don't fit well with the other box sizes. HL1 is the literal center of attention, though!

    Vivi, that's a nice screen, but tell me you don't actually sit right there to use the PC

  • General Vivi
    • June 21, 2013 at 6:02 AM
    • #67

    What can I say, I love a big pc screen

  • Chimeray
    • June 21, 2013 at 2:05 PM
    • #68

    Haha that's an awesome idea! But isn't it a bit too big? Can you see pixels? Don't you miss a multi-screen setup at home?

  • General Vivi
    • June 21, 2013 at 4:33 PM
    • #69

    dude, screen is soo big, it's like 4 monitors in 1. (55')

    when I'm working in the editor. I can have all screens on 1 (talking about UDK, since hammer usually just goes in 1 window anyways)

    my new video card allows me to hook up 4 monitors, I'll have to put those others on the side.

    Does anyone have any good suggestions for desks?

    also, I don't see the pixels

  • ⌐■_■
    • June 21, 2013 at 4:45 PM
    • #70

    lol Americans

  • Kedhrin
    • June 21, 2013 at 4:47 PM
    • #71

    god damn thrik, baller!

  • Kedhrin
    • June 21, 2013 at 4:51 PM
    • #72

    old photos but whatevs, i need a better picture of my living room setup its nice now but i need a good tv

    [Blocked Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/977490_10152841120425461_1586272018_o.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/894566_10152710965065461_1090644919_o.jpg]

    I do most of my gaming in bed though... got a nice 46" samsung at the base of my bed:

    [Blocked Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/617110_10152247528905461_551933798_o.jpg]

  • syver
    • June 21, 2013 at 5:28 PM
    • #73

    age of empires + triple monitors + that jar. holy hell, that must be awesome

  • ChopperDave
    • June 21, 2013 at 6:11 PM
    • #74

    Oh man, I really need new furniture. Haven't bought any since I moved out of the parent's house, so all I've got is gaudy, ancient hand-me-downs. Think it's time to make an investment. Shit you not my couch is older than I am.

    Hey HP, was that dog free after rebate when you got that stand at IKEA?

  • KungFuSquirrel
    • June 23, 2013 at 4:45 AM
    • #75
    Quote from generalvivi

    Does anyone have any good suggestions for desks?

    http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/…rkspaces/18962/

    It's the same type of desk Gearbox has/had. I also have the same shelves for my monitors + other stuff. I have the right-corner version of this: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S19807432/ - the normal corner desk + the extension is HUGE. All the room in the world, and nice and sturdy. Has already survived two moves (one cross-town, one cross-country)!

  • 2d-chris
    • June 23, 2013 at 10:24 PM
    • #76

    getting a 2nd monitor soon ^^ but I dont really do any game dev stuff at home these days, oh and my little home cinema/ps3

    [Blocked Image: http://i41.tinypic.com/zlbhy.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i41.tinypic.com/2jcrxj.jpg]

  • Sentura
    • June 23, 2013 at 11:56 PM
    • #77

    love the chair setup, this is what i imagine is going on while playing:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadgethd.com/media/2008/03/maxell_maninchair_030408.jpg]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™