1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Job Postings

[PAID] 3D Modeler - Quake 3 Engine experience

  • Sprony
  • June 2, 2013 at 11:54 AM
  • Sprony
    • June 2, 2013 at 11:54 AM
    • #1

    Hello,

    I'm a amateur Level designer who still likes to mess around with good old Quake 3. I'm about to start a project which will require some props. There's only so much you can do with brushes.

    The project is a Ghost and Goblin inspired map for which I need some evil trees. Depending on the price I might require some more props. This site has been around long enough for a couple of old Quake Modelers to still be around. This is your chance to be nostalgic and get paid for it.

    I'm not posting this as a request because I don't want to rely on anyone's willingness to do it for free.

    For more information please contact me. If requested, I could outline everything I want in this topic (including example photo's).

    Regards,

    Sprony

  • Sprony
    • June 3, 2013 at 1:29 PM
    • #2

    The details:

    I have random pictures pulled from the web (copyrighted to their respective owners) to illustrate my intention. I want 3 trees.

    The first:

    Simple, yet ominous. An example:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/bPB1rPW.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/RiNCQma.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/b3yMubG.png]

    The second:

    Same idea, but with an evil face in it:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/C6SJJRe.jpg]

    The third:

    A tree with dead bodies hanging on it:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/oQ6TtRk.jpg]

    Small picture, I'm sorry, but the best example I have.

    Regards,

    Sprony

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™