1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Ryse - A not-so-exclusive XBOX One title by Crytek

  • FrieChamp
  • May 22, 2013 at 11:13 AM
  • r1ar
    • August 7, 2014 at 4:19 PM
    • #121

    I find!


    http://crytek.com/news/ryse-son-of-rome-is-coming-to-pc


    My 680 is ready!

  • PogoP
    • August 7, 2014 at 4:37 PM
    • #122

    Awesome! That'll drum up at least 10 sales!

  • cashed
    • August 7, 2014 at 4:40 PM
    • #123

    I would consider purchasing! Just to look at the fantastic art work that was done for it

  • r1ar
    • August 7, 2014 at 4:41 PM
    • #124

    Please release on Steam! no fucking Origin!

  • Vilham
    • August 7, 2014 at 4:44 PM
    • #125

    Don't worry r1ar its self published.

  • dux
    • August 7, 2014 at 6:52 PM
    • #126

    Does that mean another digital platform I have to download lol

  • blackdog
    • August 7, 2014 at 6:54 PM
    • #127

    Was about to say. Awesome!

    Post the config needed for a 4k machine? I was just starting to look again at components to finally buy the thing.

  • Vilham
    • August 7, 2014 at 6:56 PM
    • #128

    honestly, a really fucking powerful PC will be needed for 4k full graphics

  • -HP-
    • August 7, 2014 at 6:58 PM
    • #129

    [Blocked Image: http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p138/shadow_qween/Gifs/yus.gif]

  • AyzOn
    • August 7, 2014 at 7:24 PM
    • #130

    There´s a lie in the title of this thread.

  • FrieChamp
    • August 8, 2014 at 8:59 AM
    • #131
    Quote from AyzOn

    There´s a lie in the title of this thread.


    Fixed.

  • r1ar
    • September 27, 2014 at 10:53 PM
    • #132

    I'm ready! You ready?


    [Blocked Image: http://antonbondar.ru/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/RysePreOrder01.jpg]

  • blackdog
    • April 26, 2015 at 12:56 PM
    • #133

    Super discount on Humble Store: 11£

    https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/ryse_sonofrome_storefront

    I'm tempted!

    Fight mechanic is similar to Batman Arkham I understand, and I'd so need A game I can play for short bursts…

  • blackdog
    • May 4, 2015 at 12:25 PM
    • #134

    On offer again, on GreenManGaming this time.

    66% off and you can add on top the weekend discount of 25%.

    Got this and Indigo Profecy for 11£

  • blackdog
    • September 11, 2019 at 7:11 PM
    • #135

    Wow, I’ve reinstalled Ryse since I have a clean Steam installation after swapping the drives in my laptop with two SSDs I got on Prime Day.

    This game still rocks for nowadays standards imo. I know (ex)Crytek people disavowed it but I say hats off for creating something visually so long lasting.

    I think it’s the most cinematic game I’ve played, and I’m quite enjoying it this time around. It’s a perfect brain dead game to play after a stressful day, topped up by trying to get a baby to sleep for one hour and a half.

    I’m still a bit annoyed by the control scheme, wish was remappable… but I’m doing better, I guess because I haven’t played Batman in a while (although muscle memory still comes back).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™