1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Unite Nordic/Nordic Game Conferance 2013

  • Sjonsson
  • May 21, 2013 at 4:49 PM
  • Sjonsson
    • May 21, 2013 at 4:49 PM
    • #1

    Hey everyone!

    I just wanted to know if anyone here is attending to either Unite Nordic or Nordic Game Conferance 2013 (or both). Cause I am there and it would be cool to just say hi to any of you guys.

    If I get hold on some really great news I'll try to mention them here, don't expect any huge reports though!

    Today at the Keynote, Unity revealed that Unity free licenses will now include:

    - Support to export games to iOS/Android/Black Berry /Windows Apps Store.

    ( Ref: http://www.develop-online.net/news/44232/Uni…pment-goes-free)

    - Shadow Batching (increasing performance when calculating shadows dramatically.)

    - Real-time shadows from directional lights.

    And some other cool features, you can probably google it if you are interested in more.

    I hope someone is there! (But I guess not)

    Regards, Stefan Jonsson

  • FrieChamp
    • May 22, 2013 at 11:07 AM
    • #2

    Skjalg is attending, there is a thread in the Off-Topic section:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™