1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Rascal Rabbits

  • Skjalg
  • April 19, 2013 at 9:29 AM
  • Skjalg
    • April 19, 2013 at 9:29 AM
    • #1

    So I made my first ipad game where most of the code is by me. I don't think you guys are the right demographic as its a kids learning game but it was a fun process for me and I figured I'd share it here.

    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rascal-…&ign-mpt=uo%3D2

    The game was made for a client, but I kind of went over budget (by about 80%) because I spent so much time polishing. (It was my first time estimating as well, so I guess I suck at estimating budgets).

    Anyways, the game is about these rabbits that you have to give food so that they can cross the field. The field has a number of obstacles and you don't have endless resources. The levels at the end are actually rather difficult (meaning you actually have to think a little about how to solve them), which is fun The app is supposed to learn kids some math.

    All art is done by the two artists here at rock pocket and game design by the client.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™