1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

World of Warcraft the Movie

  • Skjalg
  • January 31, 2013 at 11:35 AM
  • Skjalg
    • January 31, 2013 at 11:35 AM
    • #1

    Looks like the WoW movie can actually become something good. (Moon director and Blood Diamond writer)

    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/wa…rce-code-416956

    What I think will make or break this movie for me will be the music. If the music is not up to snuff compared to Jason Hayes early Warcraft music, then i doubt I will get the nostalgia-induced-nerd-frenzy that I'm hoping I'll get from this movie.

  • Puddy
    • January 31, 2013 at 11:52 AM
    • #2

    Duncan Jones? Reallty? Really?! That's... weird. He's a good director though. But I don't know if Warcraft will make a good movie...

  • PogoP
    • January 31, 2013 at 12:41 PM
    • #3

    Hmm I don't know if a WoW movie really needs to be made? I can't imagine it being any good. Seems like it would be more for the fans than anything else I guess.

  • Skjalg
    • January 31, 2013 at 2:06 PM
    • #4

    I sincerely hope that it will deal with the main story line and contain the big lore heroes and not be a story about 5 noobs going into a dungeon to kill something set in the warcraft universe (which is a really generic fantasy universe).

    No matter what happens it has to be better than Dugeons and Dragons movies..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™