1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

CSGO: cl_leveloverview - black / green screen

  • shnytzl
  • January 27, 2013 at 8:22 PM
  • shnytzl
    • January 27, 2013 at 8:22 PM
    • #1

    Hi

    I'm working on a map and wanted to add a Radar. I've followed the instructions shown here: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/...evel_Overviews

    Unfortunately, when I'm trying to work with cl_leveloverview, I get a black screen (Game is still working, but I cannot see the map).

    I've tried different values. When the value is low enough, I get a green screen with some parts (to be exact: The lowest func_detail parts) of the map.

    I am not able to see the whole map, no matter what value.

    What am I doing wrong?

    Thanks,

    Marc

  • ElectroSheep
    • January 27, 2013 at 9:09 PM
    • #2

    You need to put yourself above the map with the noclip cheat. It should work. If not, meeh ! I don't know

  • shnytzl
    • January 27, 2013 at 9:47 PM
    • #3

    ah well, I joined as spectator and not as a player with noclip... that was the problem. Thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™