1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[QL] The Edge, Left Behind, Cold Cathode

  • cityy
  • December 19, 2012 at 4:40 PM
  • cityy
    • December 19, 2012 at 4:40 PM
    • #1

    Heyho,

    I didn't post in a while but here is some stuff I made for the most recent QuakeLive update.

    [Blocked Image: http://cityy.explicits.de/blog/wp-conten…12/12/edge1.jpg]

    Q2DM1 Remake - The Edge is property of id Software, LLC. Images used with permission.

    [Blocked Image: http://cityy.explicits.de/blog/wp-conten…2012/12/lb1.jpg]

    Remake of my Quake III level Left Behind (ct3dm5)

    [Blocked Image: http://cityy.explicits.de/blog/wp-conten…2012/12/cc1.jpg]

    Cold Cathode (Capture the flag - QL exclusive)

    I wrote down a few things about this on my Blog.

    Cheers

  • Skacky
    • December 19, 2012 at 6:31 PM
    • #2

    I absolutely love the looks of your second map, Left Behind. It's very cool looking with nice use of subtle color. I don't really follow Quake Live since I've always found base Q3/QL to be awfully slow compared to QW/CPMA, but congrats on getting your maps included with it!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™