1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

cp_imbricatus

  • JeanPaul
  • October 15, 2012 at 6:16 PM
  • JeanPaul
    • January 9, 2013 at 4:46 PM
    • #41
    Quote from Psy

    The architecture is cool as fuck...from a technical standpoit...but the map isn't easy to read and nothing is drawing my eye towards particular areas. I think you've taken the idea that "TF2 isn't realistic" too far and have ended up with an incoherent clusterfuck of a map.

    Yeah this is why I wanted to abandon it.

    Take a look at this post yyler made on tf2maps.net

    http://forums.tf2maps.net/showpost.php?p…2&postcount=109

    I think I pretty much agree on all his points. Which subsequently means I need to cut my losses and move on. Idk if I should make another tf2 map or not, but I really dont think it would be smart to continue on this one. Thoughts anyone?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™