1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

GDC Europe Mapcore meetup?

  • Campaignjunkie
  • July 11, 2012 at 1:37 AM
  • Campaignjunkie
    • July 11, 2012 at 1:37 AM
    • #1

    Hey, I'm giving a talk (http://schedule.gdceurope.com/session/1 ... _Designers) so I'll actually be at GDC Europe this year!

    I was hoping to do some kind of Mapcore meetup thing? Anyone else going? Maybe we could do a lunch thing. I'll be in Cologne from Sunday night to Thursday morning.

  • mjens
    • July 11, 2012 at 12:22 PM
    • #2

    Cool idea, I'm in!

  • Nysuatro
    • July 11, 2012 at 8:44 PM
    • #3

    Mapcore power!!!

    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17132

    So i will see you there! i want to see your talk badly because i am doing lighting work atm

    Hopefully our talks will not be on the same time.

    Btw, if someone wants a discount of 70 euro on your gdc pass, send me a pm.

  • Campaignjunkie
    • July 12, 2012 at 4:18 AM
    • #4

    Oh, whoops, I never read off-topic... yeah, let's hang out.

  • mjens
    • July 16, 2012 at 4:20 PM
    • #5

    Hi guys, anyone have a promotional code/discounts?

  • Puddy
    • July 16, 2012 at 4:53 PM
    • #6
    Quote from Nysuatro

    Btw, if someone wants a discount of 70 euro on your gdc pass, send me a pm.

  • mjens
    • July 16, 2012 at 5:05 PM
    • #7
    Quote from Puddy

    Yes, I've got a code from Nysuatro but it's not working

  • Nysuatro
    • July 16, 2012 at 11:16 PM
    • #8

    Sorry dude, probably the max of people who can use it is already exceeded ...

    I do not have any other discount

    Btw: Where are the Crytek guys? Are you guys coming this year?

  • e-freak
    • July 16, 2012 at 11:32 PM
    • #9

    i hope to make it Wednesday. not 100% sure if that's going to work out.

  • mjens
    • July 16, 2012 at 11:37 PM
    • #10
    Quote from Nysuatro

    Sorry dude, probably the max of people who can use it is already exceeded ...I do not have any other discount

    Btw: Where are the Crytek guys? Are you guys coming this year?

    No problemo

    I hope to see some Crycore members again!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™