1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Rome Total War 2

  • Vilham
  • July 2, 2012 at 5:49 PM
  • arhurt
    • July 4, 2012 at 3:02 AM
    • #21

    MASTHEAD

    BATTERING RAM HEAD

    MAKE IT HAPPEN AND I"LL BUY YOU A CAKE

  • Bluestrike
    • July 4, 2012 at 8:00 PM
    • #22

    SWEEEET

  • Chimeray
    • July 4, 2012 at 8:05 PM
    • #23
    Quote from Bluestrike

    SWEEEET

    DUUUDE!

  • Sprony
    • July 8, 2012 at 10:55 AM
    • #24

    TRIED SOME OF THE TOTAL WAR GAMES BUT I NEVER GOT INTO IT. THIS HOWEVER, DOES LOOK MIGHTY IMPRESSIVE. I NEED TO GIVE THIS A GO. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL RELEASE A DEMO.

  • Thrik
    • July 25, 2013 at 3:58 PM
    • #25

    So yeah I was watching one of the E3 demos of this, looks pretty sweet:


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJTTsDiqDeY


    Holy shit though, that interviewer. If you can go through a few minutes without watching to slap him upside the head with a metal pipe you're a better man than I. The guy being interviewed was clearly starting to lose his patience at 8:55 or so. I don't know what's up with the geeky-looking fuck, does he just hate this series or something? If so WTF was he doing interviewing someone about it?

  • KoKo5oVaR
    • July 25, 2013 at 5:14 PM
    • #26
    Quote from KoKo5oVaR

    I NEED TO FIND A WAY TO GET HURG INTO THE GAME WITHOUT BEING FIRED


    I didn't managed to get hurg in unfortunately, however i included a penis. FOR ROME, WILL YOU FIND IT ?!!!


    GO BUY THE GAME TO FIND OUT!

  • Seldoon182
    • July 25, 2013 at 5:45 PM
    • #27

    Mapcorians ! Don't you see KoKo is rigging you !


    Spent the whole day to figure out the heck on this game and what I discovered just blew my mind !


    Started to point the key spot on a random screen of my own.... And Hurg occurred in my mind and then I drew this:


    Quote

    [Blocked Image: http://s16.postimg.org/grf2xlrlv/hurg.gif]

  • KoKo5oVaR
    • July 25, 2013 at 5:46 PM
    • #28

    SHIT my cover is blown

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™