1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

UDK - Sci-fi Dungeon crawler prototype

  • Jonsnovv
  • May 8, 2012 at 11:55 AM
  • mjens
    • May 19, 2013 at 6:43 PM
    • #21

    Shooting FX looks way to slow and no bad-ass at all and I wish to see some fog of war/DOF effect to cut the far corridors. Anyway I really like the environments, it reminds me Gorky 17 and Incubation - great memories and games! I hope to see more env types/skins. Good luck!

  • arhurt
    • May 19, 2013 at 7:04 PM
    • #22

    I'm always excited about turn-based strategy, but I agree that the animations need to be much faster. One thing I love about Advance tactis, for example, is how fast you can breeze by a turn if you know exactly what you want done.

  • Jonsnovv
    • May 19, 2013 at 8:43 PM
    • #23

    Thanks for all comments. I agree with all of you and I promise you everything will be changed and replaced with the perfect stuff, it is only a prototype of the game we want to make. For me it is only a blockout full of placeholders waiting for final stuff ;]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™