1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Portfolios

Dan Shannon - Level Designer

  • cardo
  • March 1, 2012 at 12:01 AM
  • cardo
    • March 1, 2012 at 12:01 AM
    • #1

    Hi guys. Just thought I'd drop by and follow the folio trend by posting mine. It's not really on par with some of the amazing works posted here but there's a couple of bits I'd like to show from it. It's the standard carbonmade deal but I tried to customise as much as is allowed. I don't work in the industry so all the content is just personal work but I do try to keep it up to date if I have new things to show. As always, feedback is welcome Enjoy!

    http://%7boption%7d

  • mjens
    • March 1, 2012 at 8:47 AM
    • #2

    Very nice looking folio, keep up a good work

  • cardo
    • March 1, 2012 at 12:07 PM
    • #3

    Cheers seir! Nice to know I'm on the right track

  • RedYager
    • March 1, 2012 at 4:25 PM
    • #4

    Very cool work on there.

    I've noticed a lot of nice looking folio's using carbon made. Is it worth me forking out the cash for a premium account?

  • Vilham
    • March 1, 2012 at 4:50 PM
    • #5

    its $144 a year, way too much. You can get a wordpress page for $10 a year.

  • cardo
    • March 1, 2012 at 5:15 PM
    • #6
    Quote from RedYager

    Very cool work on there. I've noticed a lot of nice looking folio's using carbon made. Is it worth me forking out the cash for a premium account?

    I upgraded to a premium one for a couple of months but the benefits are very minor. Just stick with the free account like mine is now and save yourself the cash!

  • neotic
    • March 2, 2012 at 10:27 PM
    • #7

    Nice looking site and nice looking levels. GJ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™