1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Portfolios

Tim Jacksteit aka mr.sin - Assets / Characters / Environment

  • mr.sin
  • February 28, 2011 at 1:06 AM
  • mr.sin
    • February 28, 2011 at 1:06 AM
    • #1

    Hi there,

    it's my first post here. I've been around here from time to time reading articles and being stunned by the amazing work posted.

    Today I finished the work on my new portfolio site and a friend of mine recommended posting it here to get some professional crits by the professionals themselves ;D.

    I tried to look into different areas from environment art to asset modeling / texturing to characters (which I didn't really dare to touch for a long time). So after a while, and revisiting some of my stuff, I pulled together those pieces that are, in my opinion, the most solid models I came up with in the past months.

    Now I would love to hear what you guys think about the models and presentation .

    Here's the link to my portfolio:

    http://www.mrsin.de

    And here are some pics as a preview:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mrsin.de/media/6/large/side4.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mrsin.de/media/7/large/side1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mrsin.de/media/4/large/side3.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mrsin.de/media/3/large/side5.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mrsin.de/media/1/large/side3.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mrsin.de/media/2/large/side2.jpg]

    cheers!

  • aaron_da_killa
    • February 28, 2011 at 3:26 AM
    • #2

    Cool portfolio. I love the how you put a 3D version of your work up and i like how you can click shaded/wireframe/textured/3d and it nicely cross fades. In fact im pleased with the manner in which you present your work, the information at the bottom and the images on the right that load in a light box etc.

    The only big issue for me is the website takes too long to load. The text at the bottom is too dark as well, it looks like it's being overlayed by something but in actual fact it's just really dark. Might also want to update the copyright to 2011.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™